Hacking Question Castle Crashers Remastered not saving CFW

D

Deleted User

FYI this is not a Switch only cfw problem. If you search google you will find threads from steam & reddit which talk about this issue affecting other consoles. So no point blaming cfw.
CFW is the blame for the game having the issue. People just dont admit about pirating games. The game works fine on OFW

walhalla2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I just found how to have save progress on all players. At least on the two I´m playing... To make it work I need THREE local accounts. Because if I start the game on my normal one, then the second player joins the game and selects its account with the Y... then the second player has the loaded stats, but I dont have... So to solve it, I need to start it on the third account, then I do joint the game, select my account with Y and the second (but now third) player joins and adds itself with Y... and both I and him have the loaded stats... And easily we drop the first player... and continue with two players... :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended