OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Then where should i post it?
it's not really illegal to download and watch it's just illegal to download and sell.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
harg said:
it's not really illegal to download and watch it's just illegal to download and sell.
it's fully illegal to download and watch, but if you insist in posting that crap somewhere, try GBA The Movie Way (GBATMW)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
harg said:
Not here obviously.
dry.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I don't quite understand the sense of copyright that is being used xD...I'm pretty sure copyright extends to everything produced with a copyright...I have never heard of this selective copyright that is being used now xD.

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
Lol, I don't quite understand the sense of copyright that is being used xD...I'm pretty sure copyright extends to everything produced with a copyright...I have never heard of this selective copyright that is being used now xD.

Any works produced are automatically copyright property of the author unless specifically stated it is open domain or GNU, and anyone that reproduces, publishes in another medium, or otherwise disseminates that original work for other than personal use or under the fair use guidelines of the DMCA without permission of the author can be sued for copyright infringement, or be served with a DMCA take down notice. People and companies that use their material as a source of revenue are especially likely to go after people that violate that copyright, and can even sue for loss of revenue as a result of the infringement.

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just read my post about copyright info. What you are doing is publicly disseminating copyrighted material, which could negatively impact commercial sales. It is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.