Gaming Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion

Rust1n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got punch time and its awesome. I used gamestop's promotion of getting 50 percent extra trade in that weekend and i traded in SS4 and i extended my subscription to their magazine so i only payed ten dollars. The graphics are awesome and the gameplay is fun but sometimes frustrating because the ai gangrape you wherever you go. I havent really unlocked anyone one yet, does anybody else have it?

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't have it but I'm interested in hearing more about it. Is the gameplay similar to SSB? Are there any real storylines or is it just flat out fighting with nothing much else?

Nomorelosers09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it too! I got it a couple days ago. To answer your question, to unlock characters you just have to go to battle mode and keep winning, every once in a while you will unlock someone

Rust1n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this a story mode that is pretty much platforming with some boss fights( it's actually hard!) and the mode where you fight CPUs is similar to brawl in almost everyway the only thing different is the characters and also if you do story mode you unlock characters and stages too( just figured that out)

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you make a gameplay video?

You always get gang... up in most games, specially the 1st player.
laugh.gif

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you mentioned it.. how much did SF4 + the current 50% give you?

It looks like if you did 50 + power up + the tier deal going on.. You'd get nearly a refund. I have a coupon for +$5 on 3DS games too
tongue.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
I read the game is coming out for the consoles with EXTRA CHARACTERS. So I'll just get the wii version.
Are you serious? Now I'm just outright canceling, forget the shirt.

Well I can get the shirt and turn the game back end right?
laugh.gif

Rust1n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly i didnt really play street fighter and i didnt have anyone to play online with, also my friends dad is the developer of this game so i just got it to play with my friend, and i would make a gameplay vid but someone already posted. Oh and i just realized the game comes out tomorrow and the clerk sold it to me regardless
yay.gif
(she almost gave me the updated release date schedule to all the confirmed 3ds games but her manager intervened because she was new)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn