OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all, I want to start dumping my cartridge games onto my computer then onto my Acekard 2i so that I don't need to continuously switch cards, in fact i haven't played any of my original games for that reason. Is there a way for me to get them onto my computer? And this is only for personal use. I want to slow down with my downloads and support the companies that keep me away from near death boredom, while keeping the games portable, which is what the DS is. Also, what about piracy blocks? I'm running a DSi with 1.4u and a DS Lite. My Acekard 2i is flashed to bypass the DSi's 1.4u update, and has AKAIO. Is there any specific loader I could get that will allow the games to read properly? When Soul Silver comes out in Canada I want to get it and dump to my computer, but I think there's already piracy protection on the Japanese versions. I also what something that will dump save files and possibly GBA games via slot 2. I don't have a slot 2 flash card, but I'm hoping for a gba emulator. I know everyone says it's impossible, but I think it's a possibility because of the DSi's extra 12m of ram. Of course most of you will disagree with this, just let me think what I think, and maybe one day I'll come to the conclusion that isn't possible.

rockraven500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok well thats fine, I have a DSi and a DS Lite, oh I'm such a fanboy, I intend on getting a Phat and XL. Thanks for the tip

Edit:// MMM, Nope, still not working... I have the last firmware version of DS Lite

rockraven500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, okay yeah that's true I don't have a lot of hardware, but compared to any of my friends, I'm leet. Here I'm just a noob, gotta remember that. I'll take a look at the configs later and tell you how it works out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can