Hacking CarnEvil on MAME

zar713

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to run carnevil on my ds2 yes i did the mame thing with 24 files but idk which files do i use i have a chd. file , a sound102.u95, and boot.u32?? which one do i use and where do i put it - i've tried puttion all 3 of them in the roms folder of the mame4all folder and i've put thhem in the root wtf!!!

Solution
ha ha LOL...

sorry to burst your bubble...but the MAME DS emulator can only play the older style MAME games like Gradius, Metal Slug, Strikers 1941 and more older titles...

the good NEWER (1990's) ones like House of the Dead, Carnevil, Area 51 and Soul Calibur would melt your DS before it would be able to play those games...

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ha ha LOL...

sorry to burst your bubble...but the MAME DS emulator can only play the older style MAME games like Gradius, Metal Slug, Strikers 1941 and more older titles...

the good NEWER (1990's) ones like House of the Dead, Carnevil, Area 51 and Soul Calibur would melt your DS before it would be able to play those games...

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding