Card Sagas Wars - Link vs. Cloud gameplay.

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
--------------
ESPAÑOL
--------------
Os traemos un nuevo vídeo de exhibición, en esta ocasión Link contra Cloud. Podéis apreciar el pulimiento de los sprites y animaciones más acordes con los ultimos personajes y la nueva interfaz de combate asi como el escenario de Link: Sacred Forest Meadow.

--------------
ENGLISH
--------------
We bring a new exhibition video, this time Link versus Cloud. As you can see, we improved the older sprites and animations to match the newer characters, and also improved the combat interface as well as Link's stage: Sacred Forest Meadow.

It's looking really good so far. The background's amazing. Notice Sheik in the background playing the harp?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Didn't know anyone still followed this. Glad to see the project is still going on strong.

Omnislash finisher at the end was amazing.
biggrin.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really hope this game never gets a cease and desist. It always amazes me how good an independent game like this looks.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh. my. god.

Why haven't I seen this before! What system is this for? DS?

Where's the projects homepage, or where can I see other videos... wow... that is just amazing!!!!

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Sprites and backgrounds looking really good..

Sadly, there's a limit to what you can do with MUGEN.. oh well, it's looking far better than I was expecting. Hope it gets finished one day.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
Why haven't I seen this before! What system is this for? DS?It's for PC. It's project running on the MUGEN fighting engine.

QUOTE(zidane_genome @ Jul 5 2009, 07:04 PM) Where's the projects homepage, or where can I see other videos... wow... that is just amazing!!!!
http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/main.htm

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That would be awesome for DS but it's still great
biggrin.gif

Hope a playable Version will get released soon :/

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow...I can't say nothing but agape in amazement that the POTENTIAL and the fluidity of the gameplay is just beyond wonderful; it's GODLY!

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
the guy playing cloud really rocked the first round with massive combo and the 2nd round was gr8 to see diverse moves esp from link (not zelda) and the 3rd round looked more of link rather than cloud but i think that the player likes cloud more so at around 3:17 he decided to end it (though i really think it was a demo)... i also found the fairy "listen" thing very nice
overall the game looks to be the best in terms of moves and abilities... let's hope this is released soon

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soulfire said:
wow the game looks cool

but why did zelda lose
frown.gif

Zelda is the princess - in the background playing the harp as Sheik. Link is the green-armour-guy fighting against Cloud.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad this is still going.
Been trying to follow it for a long time.
I love the special move with the chickens.. Totally shoulda been Wind Waker link's super smash in SSBB.

I wish the MUGEN engine was open source so it could be ported, but it should be awesome anyway.

I think the game is safe from a Cease and Desist as they are clearly not selling it for one, two they are using characters from a lot of different companies so they would all have to come together and give the order.
So I think they are safe.
Though once its released I'd grab a copy ASAP just incase.
It certainly is looking very professional.
I can't wait to see a release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.