Gaming Captain Toad

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haven't played on Switch yet, but I'm gonna. I loved it on Wii U, I enjoy this kind of action puzzle stuff, and the presentation is pretty glorious. I look forward to playing it all again, with the extra levels.

blueoval24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love playing this game with my daughter. Not sure I would have ever tried it on my own but after a while, it does get addicting.
Book 1 music is the best.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Its true they cutted the 4 levels from 3d world that were bonus stuff on wiiu version and only added 4 odissey levels? so they cutted 4 and added 4?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't played on Switch yet, but I'm gonna. I loved it on Wii U, I enjoy this kind of action puzzle stuff, and the presentation is pretty glorious. I look forward to playing it all again, with the extra levels.
if you already own it on wiiu I would not suggest buying it again seeing they ad 7 minutes of new content and remove all of the 3d world content

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Its true they cutted the 4 levels from 3d world that were bonus stuff on wiiu version and only added 4 odissey levels? so they cutted 4 and added 4?
Yeah, they switched (pun not intended) the 3D World levels to Odyssey ones. But instead of the straight ports that the 3D World levels were, these are actual original levels now, just themed around Odyssey's kingdoms.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, they switched (pun not intended) the 3D World levels to Odyssey ones. But instead of the straight ports that the 3D World levels were, these are actual original levels now, just themed around Odyssey's kingdoms.
still sad a re release doesnt have all the content and gets cutted 4 levels imo.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but they can all be beaten in literally 5 minutes

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maybe they removed the SM3DW levels to keep the game in a 2Gb cartridge since there's only ~100Mb left to 2Gb after trimming the game.

Maybe a free DLC in the future... anyway, i already SM3DW and CTTT for the wiiU.

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I only played the demo for the 3DS, but i already really liked it. It has a very smooth experience running on the 3DS (no framerate drops) and it's overall really fun. Gonna get the full game anytime soon.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they removed the SM3DW levels to keep the game in a 2Gb cartridge since there's only ~100Mb left to 2Gb after trimming the game.

Maybe a free DLC in the future... anyway, i already SM3DW and CTTT for the wiiU.
no they removed all references of 3d even things like the gui

donut32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Decent game - didn’t have interest on the wii u but got kinda hooked on it on the switch. Short game for the price though!

Reactions: Trappie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum... https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems?si=1UUzI1S7Rp6sujmq