Capcom: Don't count out a US Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Serabii, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Serabii
    OP

Serabii GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2007
    Capcom is my best friend right now! they're trying to localize Tatsunoko VS Capcom in the US!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for the (multiple) licensing of Tatsunoko titles in the West Mr. Svensson and the team is working hard on some certain changes and stuff on the US release and I just hope nothing much changed.

Source: Joystiq

2. jargus

jargus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 11, 2007
    United States
    This is encouraging news. Most of my friends want to play the game, but not mod their Wiis. A US release will solve that problem.

3. War

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    I don't see this being very popular here in the US... Not many people have heard of Tatsunoko.

4. Anakir

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    This.

But knowing that capcom is known for 2D arcade fighters (not graphic wise, as in gameplay wise), I'm sure it'll spread slowly. But, it'll never be as popular as MvC2 because of the roster.

5. GameDragon

GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

Dec 4, 2005
    United States
    New York
    Yeah, as Anakir says it won't be as popular.

There are some occasional fans that will recognize a few Tatsunoko characters. The obvious being Ken the Eagle and Jun the Swan. Probably Karas too.

6. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    nah, instead capcom want to remake old resident evil games on the Wii and make crappy on rails shooters too.

7. purplesludge

purplesludge anyone have any ideas for this space

Mar 2, 2009
    United States
    wv
    I agree with war. I love fighting games and I have never heard of Tatsunoko. However since it is Capcom hopefully it will do well.

8. Centimetro

Centimetro GBAtemp Regular

Sep 10, 2008
    United States
    that's cool, but it'll just be a complete waste unless there's Wi-fi play this time...