So I got my sd card on tuesday, right as nintendo updated firmware to 10.4. Now my o3dsxl is on firmware 10.1, however, when trying to use browserhax I kept getting harassed by the system to update and then it would boot me out of browser. At this point a buddy of mine told me about the dns fix, and I did it, but instead of a popup saying "an update is required to use the browser" the popup I got now was "the browser is unavailable at this time, please try again later". So I can't use browserhax without updating. This wouldn't have been a problem if I just got my sd card a few days earlier as I could have updated to 10.3 and been on my merry way. However since 10.4 is out, I'm screwed. Now I've heard browserhax still works for 10.4, however what doesn't work is Memchunkhax2 and I believe that is what actually lets you downgrade to 9.2. I wanted to ask for some advice. Currently I have 3 options. Option 1 is to buy a 3ds flashcart for who knows how much, and go that route. Option 2 is to buy cubic ninja for 60 bucks. Or option 3, which is what I want to ask about, do you think there will be a fix for Memchunkhax2 for 10.4? Is it worth waiting, are there people currently working on that, so you can downgrade to 9.2 on firmware 10.4? Anyway, sorry for the long winded post, I was just pretty bummed out yesterday that my timing was awful and I missed being about to play glorious 3ds games by literally a day or two. So, what do you guys think I should do? Do you have any advice or words of wisdom that could help me out? Thank you.