Hacking Can't start decrypt9

Deletr753

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Question.

How can I setup Decrypt9 to run in the latest Luma3ds CFW with Arm9loaderhax?

New 3DSXL Ver.11.1.0-34 U

Thanks

Last edited by Deletr753,

LongTimeLurker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question.

How can I setup Decrypt9 to run in the latest Luma3ds CFW with Arm9loaderhax?

New 3DSXL Ver.11.1.0-34 U

Thanks

Please make a new thread instead of reviving an unrelated 8 month old thread in the future...

The Decrypt9 Github has a lot of information as it's very well documented. If you don't have a9lh+Luma3DS, see my signature for Plaiect's guide.

Last edited by LongTimeLurker,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You simply download Decrypt9 from the GitHub page here and then copy the .bin file to your SD:\luma\payloads\ folder. Should be named button_decrypt9WIP.bin where button is which button you wish to hold while starting the 3DS.

If you follow Plailect's guide here it would take the place of hourglass9 and be called start_decrypt9WIP.bin

Be sure you also set the files9 folder and contents up according to playlet's guide as well.

Deletr753

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
You simply download Decrypt9 from the GitHub page here and then copy the .bin file to your SD:\luma\payloads\ folder. Should be named button_decrypt9WIP.bin where button is which button you wish to hold while starting the 3DS.

If you follow Plailect's guide here it would take the place of hourglass9 and be called start_decrypt9WIP.bin

Be sure you also set the files9 folder and contents up according to playlet's guide as well.
Thank you got it work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol