Rhythm Heaven Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTSC-U
Tried to run, failed.
Updated to latest USB Loader GX (double checked)
Updated to 4.2U with the simplistic mod (stickied)
Tried to play, failed
Tried installing cIOS rev 15 (14? I think 15)
failed

Where did I go wrong? What can I do to fix it? Does GX support alt-dol's? How does that work?

darkpyr0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also having a hard time with playing this as a backup copy. Ripped it myself, altered the main.dol, reinserted and scrubbed it. NeoGamma recognizes it, but I get stuck on a green screen. I'm on 4.2U safely through hax, just updated to r15 and I'm still stuck. At least I can past the time figuring this out by playing the game...

BTW, trying to load this via USB.

EDIT: Nevermind, got mine to work. Just needed to downgrade to r14.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
W hat said:
NTSC-U
Tried to run, failed.
Updated to latest USB Loader GX (double checked)
Updated to 4.2U with the simplistic mod (stickied)
Tried to play, failed
Tried installing cIOS rev 15 (14? I think 15)
failed

Where did I go wrong? What can I do to fix it? Does GX support alt-dol's? How does that work?

If you don't know that it supports alt dols then I know why you can't make it work. You never bothered trying to config the game. You need to set 002 fix to ON and (i forgot if this was usbloader or usbloader gx) change the IOS to 249.

fbscarel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I was struggling with usbloader_gx (tried several versions, old and newest - from yesterday) with no luck. I had an NTSC NSMB Wii backup to launch.

What solved my problem was Hermes' cIOS222 rev4 (you can find it on Complete Softmod Guide) with uLoader 3.1b. There's a thread here in GBAtemp with the uLoader link: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=155...p;#entry2402655 (last post by 'josete2k').

You just fire uLoader and set it to use cIOS222 while launching NTSC NSMB Wii. Worked instantly over here. So, for short:

- cIOS222 rev4
- 3.2U
- uLoader 3.1b
- clean NTSC ISO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Never play gay chicken with Ken lol