Hacking Cant run 1:1 backups

jimbob123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help!

I'm using .3 Gamma and its working great. Great load times, smooth playback, etc.

For some reason, I cant use 1:1 copies. All of my backups have to still be patched. I have tried different games and still no luck. The loader just hangs after you hit launch game - no error or any disc info....

Nore: I have a samsung burner in my laptop and have been using DVD+R media (supposedly the samsung drive sets the booktype to DVD-ROM auto) and have had no problem with the patched copies. If I burn a 1:1 copy - nothing. I have tried DVD-R media also, but same results.

I can put an original disc in and run it through gamma no problem,just no 1:1 backup.

I have removed/reinstalled/reloaded everything I can think of. What would prevent it from loading 1:1 backups?

Thanks

jimbob123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.

I have even gone through WAD manager and removed everything. I have gone through anytitle deleter and removed the ios249 and then reran the ios249 rev7 installer from the gamma package.

Is the new IOS249 what controls the reading of the DVD without the encryption or is it the actual loader software? Any thoughts?

Thanks

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
install the cIOS36_r7 from waninkoko, aparently the WiiGator cIOS it is a lite version, not that this is the solution, but it is another thing you can do..!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...