CANT REMOVE SKIN

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by KELT, Feb 27, 2009.

Feb 27, 2009

CANT REMOVE SKIN by KELT at 9:05 PM (734 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. KELT
    OP

Newcomer KELT Newbie

United States
    My son in stalled a skin on the card and now when you click start to get to the properties section the ds freeze's ,and has to shut down. I pulled the memory card and removed the skin file to no avail when we reinstalled the card the skin was still active

2. BowlOfSpiders

Member BowlOfSpiders hi

United States
    Did you reload the firmware? You could also reformat your microSD, then put the acekard or AKIAO firmware back unto it. When you format the card though, everything is deleted. So I recommend making a copy of your nds games.

3. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    There is also another choice since this has happened to me before.

You can just re-install the firmware. Download another one, then delete the current one on the SD Card and place the newly downloaded one onto the SDCard.

That's what I did [​IMG]

4. Ballistic

Member Ballistic GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This is probably a Guru Meditation Error. I've encountered this when I downloaded skins from the Acekard website recently and used it on my 1.3 AKAIO. When you do it go to __aio/globalsettings.ini and edit UI settinges to the name of another skin folder in the UI folder. That will change the skin to another so you won't get such an error again. Or you can just reinstall the firmware, whatever floats your boat.