Homebrew Can't open Homebrew??

ClareBear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm a total newbie to using Homebrew but I'll try my best to make sense here!

I'm using an old 3DS and it's been working fine until this morning.
I've gone on it as usual, gone in to the Nintendo 3DS Sound app, tried to open the <3 nedwill 2016 and got the error message "Cannot open".

I've removed the Soundhax file from the SD card and replaced it, then went to replace the otherapp file but it's not showing my firmware version on the list. It must have been there in the first place for me to have been using it...???
So, I suppose my question is; has there been an update in the last few days? The firmware list on Smealum website only goes up to 11.3 and I'm running 11.4.
It's possible my 4 year old daughter has updated the 3DS without my knowledge, so is that what's happened; The DS has had an update and the otherapp file isn't available now for V11.4?

Like I said, I'm new to whole thing so I'd really appreciate your help but please explain in laymen's term if you'd be so kind :-D

Trophies
Country
Canada
Soundhax is patched on 11.4
Homebrew access maybe broken for old 3dsnusers, but new 3ds users should be fine (have way better luck than old3ds users)

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Trophies
Country
Canada
Google 3ds cfw and you'll find what it is all about. I'm going to bed.
But yeah, good luck with homebrew if you're relying on soundhax.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You are on 11.4 so if you have an OLD 3DS (classic 3DS, 2DS, or 3DS XL) you're fucked, and you won't have homebrew for a while, but if you've a New 3DS (New 3DS, New 3DS XL) then update your payloads from smealum website :) (Download otherapp)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉