Hacking Can't load a trimmed 3ds-File to my Sky3ds+

mobi4ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So i always have to scan qr code to enter homebrew launcher? It won't show up under "qr codes" as mentioned on the ninjahax site!

If i cannot install menuhax, i cannot work with emunand? Hm...not sure if this works probably...

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Hey first you only need homebrew access to downgrade. Menuhax is only needed to work with emunands. And assuming you'll want the full a9hl experience you'll probabily use the sysnand so it will be useless

mobi4ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not in that materia....Isn't it recommended to use other nands such as Rednand because it's some kind of backup of the SysNand? When something goes wrong using SysNand my 3ds can still get bricked or am i wrong here?

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
I'm not in that materia....Isn't it recommended to use other nands such as Rednand because it's some kind of backup of the SysNand? When something goes wrong using SysNand my 3ds can still get bricked or am i wrong here?
with a9hl ONLY if you're really really really dumb you can brick the 3ds.
if you only do normal things like playing games emulators and cias youll be fine on sysnand

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Davidosky99 I appreciate you helping but can you please stop double posting? Just put all of it in one post and if you have to add something just use the edit button please, so it doesn't clog the forums.

@mobi4ever you don't actually need menuhax to set up a9lh. If you follow the guide entirely, you'll be set and don't need menuhax. Everytime it says: boot into the homebrew launcher with your preferred entry point, just use cubic ninja to boot into the homebrew launcher.

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
@Davidosky99 I appreciate you helping but can you please stop double posting? Just put all of it in one post and if you have to add something just use the edit button please, so it doesn't clog the forums.

@mobi4ever you don't actually need menuhax to set up a9lh. If you follow the guide entirely, you'll be set and don't need menuhax. Everytime it says: boot into the homebrew launcher with your preferred entry point, just use cubic ninja to boot into the homebrew launcher.
yeah we stopped posting here thank you :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...