Hacking Cant install cios

LORDMARKS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

HI Guys....I dont normally put questions up, but this time I'm stumped

My own Wii is hacked as per normal TPH, cios, dvdx, backup loader. and I have done a couple of my mates Wii's for them with no problems. However when I came to do my father inlaws, it will not work.

I have managed to install homebrew channel, Using a slightly newer version, but I cant get cios to load. Keep getting errors like -1017 or -2011. I assume he is running newer firmware, but it is listed 3.3E same as mine.

If anyone has any ideas, would be great to hear them
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted User

Follow the Oct 23 Fix if you want to keep 3.3E, or downgrade using 3.1-3.4 Twilight/Downgrade/Gamma Tutorial if you want the firmware to be on 3.2E (Much better IMO).

I assume he has 3.3v2

LORDMARKS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to downgrade firmware with both cios downgrader and ios downgrader, but both failed as no cios detected, I will have a look at the october fix as suggested.....

I guess I have another long night ahead

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LORDMARKS said:
I tried to downgrade firmware with both cios downgrader and ios downgrader, but both failed as no cios detected, I will have a look at the october fix as suggested.....

I guess I have another long night ahead

No, it's just install ANY cIOS to IOS249. I will not go into detail as it's in the sticky guide, but you only need to get IOS16 and then install a cIOS with a special IOS16-WAD Manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.