Hacking Can't get any PS3 backups to work AT ALL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on 3.55.2 REBUG CFW and no matter what I try, I can't run any backup at all, running the games from BD works perfectly. I've tried using multiman, iris manager, gaia manager, all with and without a disc in the drive, and I've tried messing with various settings on all managers and games and even messed around with a few settings in rebug toolbox.

I've installed bdemu and re-installed it and nothing seems to make any difference. The games just load to a black screen. Sometimes I can get the XMB to show up when I press the PS button and sometimes I can't; it's just completely random. The most progress I ever got was with ModNation Racers where I saw a little bit of HDD activity and a flash of green on the TV but that's about it. What am I missing? This really should be easier than it is. :unsure:

EDIT: Re-installed OFW 3.55 and then installed kmeaw 3.55 in recovery menu and still NOTHING WORKS!!! What the hell can I possibly be doing wrong? Blu-Ray games work, playing DVDs works, and I can play PSX ISOs through IrisManager without a single hitch, so obviously my system works right?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that anyone cares but I got it to work by updating to Rogero 4.30 v2.05 just using an external and using BD-Mirror method. Sucks for games with big files though; takes forever to install to a HDD cache, lol.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I think my internal HDD is just about to take a shit. The PS3 is secondhand off ebay after all. Like I said, the games work fine (except MGS4 and Modnation Racers for some reason) off my external drive, just when it has to use internal for any reason except to save, it just fucks up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: just found out theres osu for nintendo ds