Hacking Cant get a disk to play

thatone313

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgrade to 4.3 sucessfully and my usb loader works perfectly, however i cant play games that require a mic. I attempted to burn def jam rapstar to a memorex dvd-r at 1x speed using imgburn and loaded wtih neogamma only to get an error msg about being unable to read disk. Im pretty sure im missing something and thoughts guys?

thatone313

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thatone313 said:
I upgrade to 4.3 sucessfully and my usb loader works perfectly, however i cant play games that require a mic. I attempted to burn def jam rapstar to a memorex dvd-r at 1x speed using imgburn and loaded wtih neogamma only to get an error msg about being unable to read disk. Im pretty sure im missing something and thoughts guys?

The game loads perfectly from my usb loader so im assuming it has to be either the way im burning the disk or not having the proper wad installed.

thatone313

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djplace said:
try burning at speed 2x all my games work fine that way. also see if your chip has that d3-2 drive by going here

http://www.wiidrives.com/list

i checked the site and it pretty much only told me the model number, it was manufactured in 2006. would that still have been a possible issue back then? i tried 2x and 4x with no avail. do you know of any usb hubs compatible with the wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.