Hacking Can't get a certain game to work I'm on 3.65.

AbbaTheHorse

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

I'm running 3.65 Enso and have happily played several Vita games downloaded from NoPayStation, using the latest build of NoNpDRM.

I downloaded a few newer titles yesterday (specifically FullBlast) and got the c1-6703-6 error as stated by the OP.

So I installed AutoPlugin and had that install ref00D. I then copied the keys.bin file i downloaded in the root of ur0:/tai.

My ur0:/tai/config.txt looks fine, with the entry for ref00D listed after that for NoNpDRM and I don't have a uk0:tai directory.

However, I still can't run the newer games and still get the error c1-6703-6. I'm sure I'm missing something ovbious, but all looks good.

Am I being stupid? :)

Thanks to anyone that may be able to help,

ATH

Last edited by AbbaTheHorse,

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there

I'm running 3.65 Enso and have happily played several Vita games downloaded from NoPayStation, using the latest build of NoNpDRM.

I downloaded a few newer titles yesterday (specifically FullBlast) and got the c1-6703-6 error as stated by the OP.

So I installed AutoPlugin and had that install ref00D. I then copied the keys.bin file i downloaded in the root of ur0:/tai.

My ur0:/tai/config.txt looks fine, with the entry for ref00D listed after that for NoNpDRM and I don't have a uk0:tai directory.

However, I still can't run the newer games and still get the error c1-6703-6. I'm sure I'm missing something ovbious, but all looks good.

Am I being stupid? :)

Thanks to anyone that may be able to help,

ATH
I think autoplugin already installs the keys.bin file for you, if it's still not working try deleting the plugin and reinstalling it through autoplugin.

AbbaTheHorse

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think autoplugin already installs the keys.bin file for you, if it's still not working try deleting the plugin and reinstalling it through autoplugin.

Hey, thanks for that. I tried uninstalling it and manually deleting keys.bin, and then reinstalling using AutoPluin, but still no joy :(

Thanks anyway!

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, thanks for that. I tried uninstalling it and manually deleting keys.bin, and then reinstalling using AutoPluin, but still no joy :(

Thanks anyway!
No problem, and it could be one of your installed plugins causing the issue, or maybe there's multiple tai folders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill