Can't fix pokemon conquest for ttds

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Matssssss, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Matssssss
    OP

Matssssss Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2015
    Netherlands
    I've tried everything I could find on the Web to get pokemon conquest to work on my toes, but I keep getting the errorcode=-4. If there is anyone who did get it to work could he/she please post the full content of their micro SD card.

2. retrogamefan

retrogamefan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2009
  3. Matssssss
    OP

Matssssss Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2015
    Netherlands
    Thank you for your quick response, but I have already tried that. Maybe I did something wrong because it was one many things I tried. Just to be sure I need to:
    1. Format uSD card.
    2. Copy content of DSTTi YSMenu folder in RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update v7.03 to the uSD card.
    3. Apply RetroGameFan DAT Update v7.03 6536.
    Am I right?
    And could anyone tell me the crc32 hash number of a clean dump of Pokémon Conquest.

4. retrogamefan

retrogamefan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2009
    Correct, so the root of your µSD should be :
    Games Folder
    TTMenu Folder
    TTMenu.dat

The crc32 for the clean dump of Pokemon_Conquest_PROPER_EUR_NDS_DSi-PUSSYCAT (released 24-05-2015) is 0ABA4256
    The crc32 for the clean proper dump of 6093 - Pokemon Conquest (U)(iND) (23-05-2015) is 0989A8A1

I just tested both dumps and they load fine with v7.03 6536

5. Matssssss
    OP

Matssssss Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2015
    Netherlands
    THANK YOU! It worked like a charm. I guess I didn't use the correct ROM the last time I tried this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice