Cant find "setpatch" on eos for supercard dsonei

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by k4ever, Sep 1, 2010.

1. k4ever
    OP

k4ever GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2009
    United States
    I know there was a previous OS for dsonei, but now the new Evolution OS was supposed to be better for rom playability. I downloaded the latest eos sp5 rar, and it came with a dsone folder and a scfw.sc file.
    In the main menu I only see "setup", "saver", and "cheat". I dont mess with the saver options, and I dont want to use cheats by the moment, so I go to the "setup" tab. There is sd speed, run mode, language, brightness, multisaver, theme, hotkey, and gba extend ... and thats it. I guess multisaver doesnt have anything to do with real time save, hotkey only have the L, R, and start buttons checked, and the rest do other stuff. I was told to press "X" in the game rom, and then press "setpatch" in order to use real time save, but the thing is that pressing X doesnt do anything. I press L + X and still nothing since L acts like a "back button" and I get back to my roms folder. Messing with the hotkey tab doesnt help either ( I have tried unchecking L , checking X, unchecking all, checking all, other combinations, etc ... )
    The only thing I can do to a rom is press "Y" on it and it only gives me 3 options : multi svae, save size, and cheat.
    Anyone know anything about this?

2. k4ever
    OP

k4ever GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2009
    United States
    Sorry for the double post, but I came across this in the official supercard site : http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dsone/evolution/use.htm

Im supposed to press l+r+a+b+x+y IN the game to bring up a menu with options like real-time save, cheat, etc ...
    I pressed all these buttons at the same time, and nothing happens. What Im doing wrong here? =(

Edit: Why nobody said that first you need to CHECK l, r, a, b, x, y in the hotkey tab in order to call out the menu in the game ( the default one ). That means that I can check l, r, select, start, and that will be my new hotkey for that menu? Anyways, problem solved! =P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice