Can't enter Homebrew Channel

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Golbez194, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Golbez194
    OP

Golbez194 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2012
    United States
    So i have O3dsXL with firmware 9.8.0.25 E,and want to downgrade it to 9.2
    But no matter what i'm trying to do,can't get to this homebrew channel on this console.

I have sky3ds and tried to get to it with a Cubic Ninja exploit.
    So i follow instructions,put Starter pack on SD card,and and boot.3dsx on root of sd card (download all packages from ninjhax2 web site).
    And when i try to scan the QR code from that site by entering firmware there as 9.8.0.25 E to generate QR code.
    Tried other boot.3dsx file from browserhax exploit...nothing!

Ok so i wanted to try then Browser exploit to enter Homebrew Ch. then.
    Download starter pack from mtheall page. Put 3ds directory to sd card from package,and put boot3dsx
    from this package to root of sd.
    Reboot console...clear all data,cockies at browser on 3ds,and tried to use exploit "sliderhax" on mtheall page.(as my firmware less than 10xx) but i only saw,blank whate page on browser...no yellow screen at all.Then i tried by usind QR code link...nothing.
    Then i tried other SD card(which was going with 3ds)nothing...tried other boot.3dsx files on root of SD card...nothing.Tried to do system formatting on 3ds and try everything again...nothing.For web exploit and cubic one.

I dunno what to try else.Maybe update to newest 10.7? And try again from that firmware to enter this Channel.Or what else i can try? Or maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Launch everything this stuff on new3ds 9.0 of mine is no problem...but on this o3dsxl 9.8 no progress ((

Do you guys have ideas what i'm doing wrong,or what else should try for it?

Thanks alot in advance )

2. Justinde75

Justinde75 VGM Addict

Feb 14, 2016
    Germany
    Iwatodai Dorm
    You could try to format your sd card load fresh new downlaods onto the sd card and try again

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

But before you try that, go to the sliderhax site again and zoom to the maximum and then scroll to the upper left of the screen and if there is a slider press on the end of the left side of the slider.

3. Golbez194
    OP

Golbez194 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2012
    United States
    omg help for this tip ))

I didn't knew that i needed to move a slider there,somehow this wasn't mention on tutorials which i've readed.Still strange why Cubic Ninja method didn't worked there.
    Anyway now im on 9.2 thanks to you )
    Strange that sysnand don't wanna load with this SD incerted,got a black sreen each time with it,without SD loading is fine.I guess i need to format SD card now.
    Thanks again for your help justinde75 ))

Justinde75 likes this.
  4. Justinde75

Justinde75 VGM Addict

Feb 14, 2016
    Germany
    Iwatodai Dorm
    Sure no prob good to hear it worked for you! :)