dmonkey21

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok this is really making me annoyed lol; I just started to try and use my DS again and I got GTACTW and want to use the Narin cheat file but with the GTACTW anti-piracy cheat added. I downloaded R4 Cheat Code Editor 1.01 from GBATemp, and tried to open USRCHEAT.DAT downloaded from cheats.gbatemp.net, but I get 'Cheat Code Editor MFC Application has stopped working' every time I try to open. I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of (renamed the file, tried to open the CHEAT.DAT files too, they were in the wrong format, I can't even open the actionreplay.xml one because for some reason all it is is):
CODE-
ÂÂGBAtemp Cheat Database
-
ÂÂGBAtemp Cheat Database
ÂÂhttp://cheats.gbatemp.net/latest/cheats.xml
ÂÂ
ÂÂ
I really want to play this, if anyone can help I would be eternally grateful lol. If it helps, I have Windows Vista Premium 32bit, and I have tried to run it in compatibility modes and that hasn't helped, and neither has temporarily turning off antivirus programs.

dmonkey21

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
First off, it wasn't Narins code. Or was it? I swear someone else made it.

Second. Use Yasu's cheat code editor instead, and see if that works.
Ya, I feel like such a tool; I had just been using 1.01 that I've had for like a year, not thinking .86 would be newer XD. Anyway, it worked, kind of: I could successfully edit everything and I put in the code that I needed, but it didn't show up on my flashcart. That code is for (U), right?

O and btw idk if it is Narin's or not I just thought that he always did the cheats.

OMG IF U REPLY TO THIS U WILL HAVE 1337 POSTS lol.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh. Sadly, my 1337th post was to a useless thread. I totally forgot to make it a big one.

Make sure you have the Game ID and everything correct.

If you need more help, just PM me. I'll help.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX