1. Cragdore

OP Cragdore Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I can't drag and drop my .nkit.iso files into the Nkit Processing App to convert into .iso. I am using NKit 1.4 + Wii Partitions from Vimm's Lair. I launched the app as administrator, but when I try to drag and drop the files the mouse cursor turns into the crossed-out circle (drag and drop everywhere else on windows works fine, I think it doesn't recognize Nkit Processing App as an application accepting files).There's no input directory to load from a folder so i'm stuck. Whats going on and what can I do? Thanks!

jeannotte and alexander1970 like this.
  2. alexander1970

alexander1970 Wuff Wuff.

Austria
    Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp and the Wii Section.:)

If you use Windows (10),please try to use it on another Partion/HDD than the C: Drive.
    Also do not run it as Administrator please.:)

Thank you.:)

jeannotte likes this.
  3. Cragdore

OP Cragdore Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    That worked. For the sake of digging around a bit more, I tried just reinstalling it on the desktop and it worked too, for some reason. I can't recall, but I may have tried consolidating the NKit 1.4 + Wii Partitions and NKit 1.4 + Gamecube Partitions into a single folder and that could be what screwed it up, but the shouldn't have affected the processing app. Thanks for the help!

alexander1970 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Processing, files,