Hacking Can't drag and drop files into NKit Processing App

Cragdore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't drag and drop my .nkit.iso files into the Nkit Processing App to convert into .iso. I am using NKit 1.4 + Wii Partitions from Vimm's Lair. I launched the app as administrator, but when I try to drag and drop the files the mouse cursor turns into the crossed-out circle (drag and drop everywhere else on windows works fine, I think it doesn't recognize Nkit Processing App as an application accepting files).There's no input directory to load from a folder so i'm stuck. Whats going on and what can I do? Thanks!

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp and the Wii Section.:)

I can't drag and drop my .nkit.iso files into the Nkit Processing App to convert into .iso. I am using NKit 1.4 + Wii Partitions from Vimm's Lair. I launched the app as administrator, but when I try to drag and drop the files the mouse cursor turns into the crossed-out circle (drag and drop everywhere else on windows works fine, I think it doesn't recognize Nkit Processing App as an application accepting files).There's no input directory to load from a folder so i'm stuck. Whats going on and what can I do? Thanks!

If you use Windows (10),please try to use it on another Partion/HDD than the C: Drive.
Also do not run it as Administrator please.:)

Thank you.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

Cragdore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That worked. For the sake of digging around a bit more, I tried just reinstalling it on the desktop and it worked too, for some reason. I can't recall, but I may have tried consolidating the NKit 1.4 + Wii Partitions and NKit 1.4 + Gamecube Partitions into a single folder and that could be what screwed it up, but the shouldn't have affected the processing app. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Bichmakr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m having the same issue but no matter what I do it won’t let me add files. They are 7z GameCube ROMs from comma lair. I tried having them come from and go to my external hdd but didn’t work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @NinStar, I usually stop around 8 lol if someone seems legit I stop at that one. Lol