Hardware Can't connect to micro sd management

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i am trying to access my new 3ds in windows 10, nothing shows in the networks..
any idea how can i make to work the micro sd management?

kinda wanted to avoid ftp to make it easier in the pc side and is one less program to use..

pc is connected to router via rj45, even the drive my router used to display to the network (it can also have its own smb server) doesn't show up

Last edited by migles,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@migles, is this Windows 10 computer you're using one that you physically own, or is it something like you pay a subscription fee at an Internet cafe for computer access? I don't know how computer ownership works in China for those who don't have a desktop/laptop in their own homes.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@migles, is this Windows 10 computer you're using one that you physically own, or is it something like you pay a subscription fee at an Internet cafe for computer access? I don't know how computer ownership works in China for those who don't have a desktop/laptop in their own homes.
lel i own my own pc, i don't live in china lel its a reference to mei

btw, got any tips\advice to solve my issue? :C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lel i own my own pc, i don't live in china lel its a reference to mei

btw, got any tips\advice to solve my issue? :C

Ah, Overwatch (I don't play it, so didn't know). heh.

I suppose you're not a fan of manually swapping out the SD card from the 3DS and reading it off from the computer, right? As for doing wireless file transfers without using FTP, I can't think of one example that doesn't involve it. Sorry bud. :(

It might be possible if you had a WiFi sd card, but those are kinda crappy.

In case you reconsider FTP, I recommend 3DShell. :)

Oh forgot to add the client side of FTP, here's WinSCP. That one's basically the best for Windows.

Another good, free one FileZilla. That one's cross platform in case you have MacOS or Linux. It works too in Windows, but it gets negative points for bundleware at sourceforge.net.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Steph72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
change your sd memory card reader wire if its still not working try changing the reader and the wire..

to check if its still active try different memory card.. if the reader proven working, try to go the folder option and reveal hidden files..

chirogan

The Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i am trying to access my new 3ds in windows 10, nothing shows in the networks..
any idea how can i make to work the micro sd management?

kinda wanted to avoid ftp to make it easier in the pc side and is one less program to use..

pc is connected to router via rj45, even the drive my router used to display to the network (it can also have its own smb server) doesn't show up
Has this not still solved yet?

Check a couple of things:
1. Check that you are connected to same access point. If you have wifi try connecting it to wifi if it makes a difference. Probably cable issues. If not, use another lan cable and see if it changes.
2. Refresh connection on your 3ds. Delete current configuration and reconnect if needed be,

And the last check and possibly is,

3. Check your firewall. The firewall may have been passively blocking all network communications unless allowed. That may be the cause of it too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: