Can't Connect from my Wii U to the Self-Hosted Exploit Server

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Der_Blockbuster, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Der_Blockbuster
    OP

Der_Blockbuster GBAtemp Regular

Mar 2, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Hello Community,
    Im facing a severe problem.
    I've done the tutorial for Kafluke's AIO self hosting.
    Now all is set up.
    I can access the Website http://www.192.168.0.53/wiibrew succssesful from my pc and my phone.
    But when I try the same thing with my Wii U, im getting the error:
    Error-Code: 112-1006
    The Website could'nt be displayed
    The Wii U is in the same WLAN as my phone
    Im using Loadiine dns

What can be the problem?

2. Der_Blockbuster
    OP

Mar 2, 2016
    Gambia, The
  3. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Love ya buddy but the guide doesn't say to put www in front. I'm glad you got it going. Hit me up.if you have more questions

4. Der_Blockbuster
    OP

Mar 2, 2016
    Gambia, The

5. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    I cannot believe some members are still using Server exploits and I read this quite often on the net! Everyone by now I would of thought should install a legit DS VC title from e-shop and if your from Europe you should be able to get Brain Training free so no excuse there. Download and install cbhc, set it up to boot system nand on auto and install other free vc titles for your homebrew needs, with different icons etc.. to set them apart in your main menu. I cannot see the sense in using server based exploits anymore its really redundant and old now!

Edit: still using loadiine as well, its pointless now! You can install full titles as well as packaged loadiine vc titles to your system main menu without the hassle of using loadiine, all you need is a cheap HDD "cheap like the budgy", second hand if necessary and away you go! [​IMG]

Last edited by Reecey, Apr 17, 2017
  6. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Yeah I agree HaxChi or die baby! But there is a very small select few that can't get an eshop game for one reason or another. This is where self hosting shines

Reecey likes this.
  7. Reecey

Mar 7, 2010
    You should be able to buy any DS VC title in any region that works with CBHC and the price is no excuse to me ;) if its an internet issue then go round someones house that has an internet connection and download it! or I might just be missing something here that's more important to use the server based exploits :unsure:

Last edited by Reecey, Apr 17, 2017
  8. SANIC

SANIC GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence

Jan 13, 2017
    United States
    Except that CBHC can brick sometimes

9. Reecey

Mar 7, 2010
    Only if your a retard!!!

10. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Brain training was only free for people in Europe who registered a nnid before 2014 everyone else needs to pay.

Last edited by Marko76, Apr 17, 2017
  11. SANIC

SANIC GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence

Jan 13, 2017
    United States
    That's not true tho, someone could easily mess up on one of the steps and no longer have a working wii U

Marko76 likes this.
  12. fatsquirrel

fatsquirrel GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 11, 2013
    Thanks for the trip back to 2015 OP. Twas fun, until my WiiU froze on the kexploits race attack

13. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Then use regular Haxchi instead.

14. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    Or use Haxchi + CBCH and it's perfectly fine *shrug*, follow the instructions and you won't ruin anything. Web hosted exploits offer little to no advantage anymore.

15. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I dunno, let's be nice and remember that gbatemp has users from all ages. There was a time when I was younger that I wouldn't have been able to get permission or have a way to get my Wii U online to buy a game. I can think of many different scenarios where online is not an option. For example, we take our Wii U up to my bro in laws cabin all the time. No signal of any kind up there. Not even cell. Now I know you could say that we should have installed HaxChi before we took it up there but just remember that we aren't living in everyone's shoes.

Point being, if I ever found myself in a situation where HaxChi wasn't an option, I'd be happy to know that I could come here for help

(Of course if I'm online posting on here then why can't I get HaxChi??? Okay, never mind I give up! LOL WebExploits R.I.P.)

16. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Lol exactly my situation I stay in a small village in the middle of nowhere I don't have a credit card and the nearest game shop is two hours away to buy a Nintendo points card I'm more than happy to just use the Internet for launching homebrew and cfw. I'm not gonna drive for two hours just for the points card and will pick up one the next time I actually need to get other stuff in the city which might be never lol.