Homebrew Can't build HANS from source

TuxSH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've installed the latest version of ctrulib from source, but can't manage to build HANS from source.

It seems to be using a different SDK (missing files and functions / different names) that the libctru version available on Github. It could be an older version of ctrulib.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by TuxSH,

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
I've installed the latest version of ctrulib from source, but can't manage to build HANS from source.
It seems to be using a different SDK (missing files and functions / different names) that the libctru version available on Github. It could be an older version of ctrulib.
Thanks in advance.

this is purely a guess but you might want to try https://github.com/smealum/ctrulib/tree/great-refactor. I don't see why HANS would use an older verison of ctrulib.
Nope that isn't it.
The "loader" part of HANS indeed DOES use an old version of libctru. The main part doesn't though.
Here's my semi standalone hans source folder after i figured out everything to get it to build. :)

For some reason it won't load my Neo Y romfs though... I don't know why. :(

Attachments

• hans.zip
    586 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by Shadowtrance,
Reactions: ihaveahax

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Nope that isn't it.
The "loader" part of HANS indeed DOES use an old version of libctru. The main part doesn't though.
Here's my semi standalone hans source folder after i figured out everything to get it to build. :)

For some reason it won't load my Neo Y romfs though... I don't know why. :(

The .3dsx files checksums are the same ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap. +1