Hacking Can't boot in gateway mode Help

mancasoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Until today everything worked fine. Today I downloaded new Gateway 3.6.1 and I tried to copy lancher on my SD card. I got error that says This file is large for card and I can't copy it but I have over 2 gb of free space. Then I put my SD card back and tried to boot gateway mode but after Gateway sign screen turns black and I can't enter gateway mode. I backup files from SD card and tried to format SD card with SDFormatter but It says that Memory card is write-protected and please release the write protect switch. I looked on internet how to do that but none of the ways are working. So in short way can't copy files on my SD card, can't boot in gateway, can't format SD cards. Can someone help me what to do? Thanks. :)

D

Deleted-19228

Sounds like the write protect switch is broken. there's a tape method to fix that. Might want to just get a new SD card though.

mancasoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like the write protect switch is broken. there's a tape method to fix that. Might want to just get a new SD card though.
Oh I see, then I guess i should get a new SD card. But If I transfer the files from this SD card to new one will everything will be ok, or I need to install new system or something?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Oh I see, then I guess i should get a new SD card. But If I transfer the files from this SD card to new one will everything will be ok, or I need to install new system or something?
If you have emuNAND you'll need to create an emuNAND on your new cars, and use the emuNAND tool to backup your emuNAND and reinject it in the new card. Plus copy over files.

mancasoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have emuNAND you'll need to create an emuNAND on your new cars, and use the emuNAND tool to backup your emuNAND and reinject it in the new card. Plus copy over files.
When i try to backup my emuNAND from gateway menu it says there is no space on your SD card even I have more then 2gb. It looks like somehow my SD card is blocked or something. :(

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
When i try to backup my emuNAND from gateway menu it says there is no space on your SD card even I have more then 2gb. It looks like somehow my SD card is blocked or something. :(
You should be able to back it up on your computer using the emunand tool. There's a sticky about this - it's titled moving emuNAND from one SD card to another, or something along those lines. Good luck :-)

mancasoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh boy I can't even backup my EmuNAND. I am getting this error.
error.png

mancasoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok now I will go to buy new SD card. Now I need help with everything I need to install on that new SD card. What I need to download and how to install? Where can I find EmuNAND and SysNAND because I can't backup my own?

mancasoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought new SD card because the old one was somehow locked or something and I couldn't backup anything and I setup sysnand and emunand from begining. Thanks everyone for helping. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night