Hacking Question Cant boot cfw

skinnyBIGGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys was messing around trying to get retroarc n64 emu to play a rom. It crashed restarted and now every time it trys to boot into cfw screen stalls after switch logo disappears and battery charging icon displays for a few seconds then complete darkness

-can boot stock firmware
-cany copy anything to sd card gives error..

Its exfat 128gig anychance a error crash within retroarc corupt a sd card..? I was able to copy a backup of sdcard earlier and atmosphere cfw would stall at that same spot.... frustrated

D

Deleted User

Hi guys was messing around trying to get retroarc n64 emu to play a rom. It crashed restarted and now every time it trys to boot into cfw screen stalls after switch logo disappears and battery charging icon displays for a few seconds then complete darkness

-can boot stock firmware
-cany copy anything to sd card gives error..

Its exfat 128gig anychance a error crash within retroarc corupt a sd card..? I was able to copy a backup of sdcard earlier and atmosphere cfw would stall at that same spot.... frustrated

Your sd card is probably dirty

In command promt chkdsk /g Your drive letter here:

Mine is

chkdsk /f j:

skinnyBIGGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thnx for replies was a corupted sdcard reloaded my back up and everything working fine. .. was worried for a moment lol . Wonder why exfat is soo buggy over fat32.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative