Hacking Can't access Homebrew channel !!!!

Zero-Point

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
So here is what going on with me whenever i try to access hombrew or loadiine my wii u and the controller just freezes sometimes it brings a black screen with white dots I've tried nearly every website " wii u version 5.3.2" please help guys :(

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So here is what going on with me whenever i try to access hombrew or loadiine my wii u and the controller just freezes sometimes it brings a black screen with white dots I've tried nearly every website " wii u version 5.3.2" please help guys :(
As gas been posted many times before on here it's pointless not to be on the latest firmware as everything works on it perfectly including the soon to be released Iosu hack

Reactions: Zero-Point

Zero-Point

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
As gas been posted many times before on here it's pointless not to be on the latest firmware as everything works on it perfectly including the soon to be released Iosu hack
I see thank you for the reply and after updating the firmware what guide would you suggest me to follow "still a total noob haha"

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Try Kafluke's self hosting AIO here.
There is also a online version hosted by loadiine (http://loadiine.ovh/kafluke).

If you get the black screen with white dots - you have to run the kexploit10 as long as you got it to run for the first time.
Just run kexploit10 -> freeze -> restart -> freeze -> restart etc.
If you got it to run for the first time, it wouldn't freeze in the future and you can run Homebrew-Launcher / Loadiine directly. Just make sure not to clear the browser cache.

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My AIO in the stickies works 100% with 5.3.2. If you don't want to self host you can try the online version

Loadiine.ovh/kafluke
you just got ninjad :D

Yes it is working great - but if you run the kexploit for the first time with clear browsercache it would freeze with blackscreen + white dots for some tries.
I've tested that yesterday with 2 WiiU 5.3.2 and it took me 5-18 tries to get the kexploit to work. Once it is loaded it works 100%.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may want to do a little housekeeping on the title of your thread so new users can find it better.

Homebrew Channel is a Wii/vwii thing.
Homebrew Launcher is what your talking about.

Zero-Point

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
You may want to do a little housekeeping on the title of your thread so new users can find it better.

Homebrew Channel is a Wii/vwii thing.
Homebrew Launcher is what your talking about.

It Woooooorked Thank you thank you guyss :D but I've got 2 questions
1.is there is a way i can make the loadiine gx app in the home screen
2.How to change the hombrew channel to keep everything neat in the forum ?

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Worked with 5.3.2 or 5.5.1?
Look at the first page of Kaflukes AIO thread. There you will find a instruction to do the miimaker trick.

Reactions: Zero-Point

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It Woooooorked Thank you thank you guyss :D but I've got 2 questions
1.is there is a way i can make the loadiine gx app in the home screen
2.How to change the hombrew channel to keep everything neat in the forum ?

1. No but you can make is so you can launch it with one click (clicking on the browser. See note 5 in the instructions)
2. Report your first post in the thread and ask a mod to change the title.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@oldsk00l stop Ninja-ing me! LOL.

Zero-Point

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
1. No but you can make is so you can launch it with one click (clicking on the browser. See note 5 in the instructions)
2. Report your first post in the thread and ask a mod to change the title.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@oldsk00l stop Ninja-ing me! LOL.

It worked with 5.5.1
Everytime I want to launch hombrew launcher i need to enter my ip address ? wouldn't that mean that i need xampp always turned on in order to work ?

Last edited by Zero-Point,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked with 5.5.1
Everytime I want to launch hombrew launcher i need to enter my ip address ?
Yes if you have rebooted. Or just create a bookmark.

If you haven't rebooted your wii u and you've already launched HBL you can get there by tapping miimaker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay