Question Can't access folder from decrypted 3ds file

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Exotic_nina, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Exotic_nina
    OP

Exotic_nina Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2019
    France
    Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to find a solution all day regarding my issue.

I'm trying to install the rom hack for Pokemon Sinking Sapphire. I'm at the step where i need to access some specific folder from the original .3ds file but all I get are Bin files. I have looked numerous thread and I made sure that my file have been decrypted. I used Decrypt9Wip in order to do that, and I get the confirmation that my file have been successfully decrypted. Did it multiple time. Everytime, it say that the operation was a success, but whenever I'm puting the game back into my computer to extract it, I still get only bin files.

My 3ds is hacked with the 11.10.43 version, my file is from a .cia of Pokemon alpha sapphire (usa) that i have successfully converted into a .3ds file.

Anyone have encountered this issue? Expect from the success message Decrypt is sending me i have no way of knowing if the file have been really decrypted. So do you know if there is any solution ? Either to really decrypt the .3ds file or better yet, extract a .cia file directly.

Thanks in advance !

2. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Wrong forum actually

3. Exotic_nina
    OP

Exotic_nina Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2019
    France
    Indeed, I thought I was on the 3DS discussion, should have watch closely.
    Sorry about that, I will repost on the correct one.
    Thank you