Hacking cannot update super mario maker EUR

mrpg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear All,

Can somebody please help me? , i am trying to update super mario maker (EUR).

When i try with :

1 NEW-NUSGrabberGUI , i get "Title not found on Nintendo's servers" , i am using version 0.89

2 Uwizard , using this title 000500001018DD00 i get "
Starting NUS Download. Please be patient!
Downloading Title 00050000-1018DD0 v[Latest]...
[=] Storing Encrypted Content...
- Downloading TMD...
+ Downloading TMD Failed...
Download failed: "Downloading TMD Failed:
The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive"

3 JNUStool.jar

No cached TMD found.
Getting missing tmd from Server!
No cached ticket found.
getting missing ticket
No cached FST (00000068) found.
Getting FST from server.
EE7283
Not a FST. Maybe a wrong key?
Exception in thread "Thread-4" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: File not a FS
T
at de.mas.jnustool.FST.parse(FST.java:85)
at de.mas.jnustool.FST.<init>(FST.java:28)
at de.mas.jnustool.NUSTitle.<init>(NUSTitle.java:164)
at de.mas.jnustool.Starter$1.run(Starter.java:56)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

4 NUS Downloader :

Starting NUS Download. Please be patient!
Downloading Title 000500001018DD00 v[Latest]...
[=] Storing Encrypted Content...
- Downloading TMD...
+ Downloading TMD Failed...
Download failed: "Downloading TMD Failed:
The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ):"
NUS Download Finished.

Any help is very appriciated!

Best Regards
Patric

mrpg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi its the disc version, but need to update through wup installer, as i have firmware spoofed etc, and blocked nintendos update servers in my firewall.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm not sure then how to help you as if you had been on latest system menu you could have just removed the update blocker then updated the game then reapplied the update blocker. With you being spoofed not sure if that would update the system menu or not.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi its the disc version, but need to update through wup installer, as i have firmware spoofed etc, and blocked nintendos update servers in my firewall.
It downloads just fine on my end with NEW NUSGrabber GUI. When you blocked the update servers you probably blocked the eShop as well. Either disable the block temporarily, or remove any blocked domains that do not contain "nus" or "cbvc". The nus.* domains are sufficient to block updates on Wii U and 3DS. cbvc.* is only used for browserhax on 3DS.

Edit: This is how I have my update server block set up and it blocks updates just fine without preventing eShop or game updates from working. This is as far as I know the bare minimum needed to block updates, any blocks not on this list are as of yet pointless and do more harm than good.
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
im in the same boat as op except new nusgrabber gui doesnt grab the update anymore it says the game isnt on nintendos servers...im just trying to update my game and cant use nusgrabber,uwizard or the gui to get anywhere. heard about the gui having issues with the servers moving or something but i didnt expect to hear someone say it works still for it only to not work for me

mrpg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Many thanks for the replies, however its still not working for me, title not found on nintendos servers..

I have disabled my url blocking completely, does not help (i have had them in place since i bought the wii u, and updated mario maker with them on before)

Is it possible somebody could download the latest update for me and put on some free sharing site? , if it works for somebody?

Br
Patric

mrpg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
still not working, only workaround i found so far, is to download the game with the update included, and run from sdcard instead of the original disc..

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
still not working, only workaround i found so far, is to download the game with the update included, and run from sdcard instead of the original disc..
use Utility instead, its a much easier way to update your loadiine games.

(1.0 Release DownLoad ) Click on Details/Visit this site, if it comes up using Google Chrome, it is very safe to use so do not panic on the big red warning screen.

Recover the file in Downloads if it pops up don't worry at all, its not going to hurt anything on your computer I use it and I have never had any issues with Malware etc. on my PC. It mentions this using Google Chrome but no worry's. So you want to click on your "select drive" sd card letter and then highlight "Updates" column in Utility App, tick the "sd card" box and click on "Refresh" and "Patch Game" but please don't bother backing it up at all, just carry on to the end its just a pure waste of PC space.

But just to confirm to you, Super Mario Maker updates using JNUSTool works just fine my end also using my NUSGrabber to download files.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Are you going to bake yourself a cake?