Cannot load games from USB

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by SarahSinner, Aug 27, 2015.

1. SarahSinner
    OP

SarahSinner Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2015
    Thailand
    Hi,

I am very new to this forum and all the homebrew stuff and i urgently need some help to fix the homebrew channel or the usb device or what the heck ever is wrong with my thing.

Following:
    I have Homebrew installed and an external USB storage with ma games and everything worked just fine. But I didn´t play for around 6 months, now 8 months, and the moment I tried it, homebrew doesn´t load any game anymore. I get to the screen where are all my games displayed and i can click on them but when trying to load them, I get back to load Homebrew Channel and then mostly I get the message: BLA BLA this software must not be sold and bla bla bla

So, what is the problem here??? What I can do?

Thanks,
    Sarah

2. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I don't know, but you are cute <3

Wizardkoer likes this.
  3. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    Are you sure your usb device is plugged into the right usb port. On wii its the one on the bottom on wii u its the one on the top if the console is lying down flat. And you should post a syscheck it will help your cause
    SysCheck HacksDen Edition

Last edited by worm28, Aug 27, 2015
  4. SarahSinner
    OP

SarahSinner Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2015
    Thailand
    OriginalHamster: Haha, thank you but it doesn´t help me ti play some games finally again haha

worm28: Em, I am sorrym before I always brought it to a shop and they did all the stuff but I relocated and now can´t find any shop who has the same knowledge then her :glare:
    I have no idea how to do a syscheck and which information you need. I wish I could :huh: But, yeah I tried also to exchange the plug ins, but if it is wrong inside, Wii U tells me that the USB driver can´t be load. There is only one way to put in the plug in and come to Homebrew.

Well, in short like I said: I can load Homebrew, I see all games, I can load the first screen and switch left/right but if I want to load a game it pulls me back to the screen to load Homebrew and the 2nd time around it shows me the useless message "...not be sold..." :ph34r:

I didn´t use my Wii U for a while, like 6-8 months. The one who did it all before told me meanwhile there obviously was an update. I was suggested to just exchange the cable of the USB device and that would mostly take care of the problem (still can´t believe it, is this true???). And yeah she showed me this forum and I have no idea what to read and what update and anything :wacko:

I really hope to fix it soon on my own I am so sad I want to play so badly LOL
    Stupid thing :angry:

5. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I will help then <3
    1. Does your Hard Disc Drive has Y cable? (the one to data, the one to power) Or it's self powered? (with outlet plug)

What exactly does it mean? Your homebrew games, or Wii games? In which case you are talking about a USB Loader. What USB Loader do you use?