Cannot Install Wad's or Patch IOS's on Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MastaRiot, Nov 28, 2009.

1. MastaRiot
    OP

MastaRiot Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2009
    United States
    I tried to hack my wii, Made it to TBR, Failed at step two during network install, Skipped to three and failed again. Continued, Tried to redo steps, Failed.

Now I tried to revirginize my wii, I followed the steps on the wiki and I can't use NandClean anymore. I can't use Region Changer or anything.

The easy to read version :

I can't overwrite my IOS's with the cIOS's. They're stuck at the defaults, I used the NUS Downloader + Wad Manager to reinstall the old ones manually because I wanted to revirginize my wii, Now I can't access TBR without an error, Half my app's and I can't reinstall homebrew channel because It's already installed but I removed the channel. It says theres no IOS exploit or some shit like that. Any solutions?

Can't I just nuke my system back to 3.2 or some shit? Or at least do a fresh 4.2 with one hack?

2. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    do not skip steps

you have no trucha bug

3. MastaRiot
    OP

MastaRiot Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2009
    United States
    I cant get into trucha without any errors

4. rickz0rz

rickz0rz Member

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2008
    United States
    Try to install Bootmii as boot2. From Bootmii, start homebrew channel and follow the instructions for trucha bug restorer TO A TEE. That includes temporarily bringing back a buggy IOS15.

5. MastaRiot
    OP

MastaRiot Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2009
    United States
    How can I install bootmii as boot2 if I can only access it by putting it as "boot.dol" in the root of my SD because I dont have the Homebrew channel anymore and I can't use the bannerbomber because it says there no IOS thats hackable and shit.?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice