Question Cannot get past Hekate IPL ccutoms bootloader screen

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by jehigdon, Nov 3, 2019.

1. jehigdon
    OP

jehigdon Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2018
    Canada
    All,

Having a heck of a time here. I have been trying a number of different things to get my switch back up and running with CFW. After the last firmware update I had to update the sig patches and then reinstall nsp's using gold-leaf 0.7.3. I ran into some trouble with Dragon Quest XI and tried USB Loader to no avail. I then tired Kosmosupdater through Homebrew and messed up my SD card. I backed up the SD Card and reformatted in the FAT32. I did a new download of atmosphere
    Atmosphere (Kosmos)  (v0.9.4/v14.2) using the SD setup. When I inject the payload I get stuck on the "Hekate - IPL Custom NX Bootloader screen". The payload injects successfully according to TegraRcmGUI (2.5 & 2.6 versions). Using the Hekate hekate_ctcaer_5.0.2.bin.

Any assistance/direction would be most helpful.

Switch - Non patched
    Running Firmware 9.0.1

2. jehigdon
    OP

jehigdon Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2018
    Canada
    All,

Sorry but the issue was strictly with the SD card. The one I had just stopped working after the latest update. New one has fresh install of Komsmos 14.2 and sig patches. All good again!!!

210modz likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted