Question cannot boot atmosphere D:

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by RyotaMP, Nov 9, 2019 at 5:52 PM.

1. RyotaMP
    OP

RyotaMP Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    France
    Hey,
    Yesterday i wanted to play luigi's mansion but when i launch it it crash atmosphere (I installed it with the nsp).
    Since then, atmopshere cannot boot and show me the error "failed to initialize the SD card" but the sd card is still recognise by my switch (in OFW). I tried to reinstall atmosphere, formate the sd card (on pc and directly from the switch) but none of that worked. So i bhought a new sd card and the same thing happen, atmosphere cannot initialise the card but the switch recognise her... (i tried to launch Kosmos with hekate but hekate does not recognise the card either)

Any help ?

I'm on frimware 9.0.1, latest atmosphere and tried with 16go and 32go both of them were fat32

2. mitcha

mitcha مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد

Dec 20, 2015
    Algeria
    collo (chullu)
    Last edited by mitcha, Nov 9, 2019 at 10:11 PM
  3. RyotaMP
    OP

RyotaMP Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    France
    Still no luck :/
    I tried what you explain but still does not work for me... Any other idea ?

4. mitcha

mitcha مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد

Dec 20, 2015
    Algeria
    collo (chullu)
    there are some of users here who change the card reader (need to open the switch).
    when i faced this issue ,the solution above solve the problem.

tape you problem in "google" , there are plenty of them , the comon problems were :

1-card reader => solved by changing it; need open up the switch.
    or
    2-reformat the sd card as fat32 and primary and make sure it's MBR. (solved mine)

if that don't solve it , im out of idea.

Last edited by mitcha, Nov 10, 2019 at 2:24 PM
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted