Cannibalism?

GutsMan.EXE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL, why would this put you off eating? I eat away without thinking about it! And no Crazzy i have not done this it was just a thought i had.

So your saying if it's not recognizable as meat it's not cannibalism? What if you get a human body and process it into very tiny pieces to the extent that it's like dust (thought you don't cremate it you simply sliced&diced it) would also not count as cannibalism? As in if you don't know about it and no one knows about it, does it give an exception.

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scrtmstr said:
A chinese guy chopped someone up and put them in the dishes he served to the customers in his restaurant. Pretty creepy if you ask me.
All I have to say to that is WTF
wtf.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
ChuckBartowski said:
"Everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible. But, that would be called canibalism. It is looked down upon in most societies."
Haha...I love that quote. I haven't seen that movie since I saw it when it came out. I prefer the original, but the newer one is good too.

(I'm talking about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in case anyone doesn't know)

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
well... cannibalism is normal in some countries ... i think they eat human fetus as their local dish... true? yep.. i actually see one ... which really put my stomach up and down..

and as of eating ashes.. nope.. its not cannibalism..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: