Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Do I eat or drink Google? Do I sleep in Google?

No. (So yes, I can live without Google).
But without google how would you know what to eat or what to sleep in?!? I cant handle these questions without google!!!

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Without Google i would be forced to use Bing.
After realizing that Bing is shitty i decide to do what needed to be done and go blow up micro$oft
but with out Google to show me how to make a bomb i would accidentally kill myself by mistake.
So the answer is no i cant live without Google.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
ctr3k said:
Without Google i would be forced to use Bing.
After realizing that Bing is shitty i decide to do what needed to be done and go blow up micro$oft
but with out Google to show me how to make a bomb i would accidentally kill myself by mistake.
So the answer is no i cant live without Google.

Try DuckDuckGo ( Yeah I know the name is silly
wink.gif
)

DuckDuckGo is a new search engine focused on relevant results and respecting user privacy. Actually a mash-up of several other sites like Wikipedia, About, Bing, and Yahoo, DuckDuckGo also uses it's own web crawler: the DuckDuckBot. DuckDuckGo uses what it calls Zero-click search results to try to guess what you are looking for and give it to you directly in your search results...

DuckDuckGo has a lot of great features, and I've just barely scratched the surface here. There are addons for Firefox, an iPhone and iPad app, and several other goodies available. DuckDuckGo is proof that the barrier to entry for a developer is lower now than ever before. The combined power of open source tools and cloud services like Amazon EC2 has brought the price of entry for a new web service down from thousands of dollars worth of hardware to nearly nothing. DuckDuckGo, run by a single developer, is competing with a company of thousands, and is doing a great job of it.
( excerpt from ostatic.com )

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
GH0ST said:
Try DuckDuckGo ( Yeah I know the name is silly
wink.gif
)

DuckDuckGo is a new search engine focused on relevant results and respecting user privacy. Actually a mash-up of several other sites like Wikipedia, About, Bing, and Yahoo, DuckDuckGo also uses it's own web crawler: the DuckDuckBot. DuckDuckGo uses what it calls Zero-click search results to try to guess what you are looking for and give it to you directly in your search results...

DuckDuckGo has a lot of great features, and I've just barely scratched the surface here. There are addons for Firefox, an iPhone and iPad app, and several other goodies available. DuckDuckGo is proof that the barrier to entry for a developer is lower now than ever before. The combined power of open source tools and cloud services like Amazon EC2 has brought the price of entry for a new web service down from thousands of dollars worth of hardware to nearly nothing. DuckDuckGo, run by a single developer, is competing with a company of thousands, and is doing a great job of it.
( excerpt from ostatic.com )

i used to use that years ago. liked it. but google is just better in a few ways.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
game01 said:
i used to use that years ago. liked it. but google is just better in a few ways.
Since July 2010 there is a community website to allow the public to report problems, discuss means of spreading the search engine, request features and discuss open sourcing the code.

They refined the quality of the search engine results by deleting ad-driven media content like content mills ... and introduced anonymous searching.

Should I give only advice, it would be this one : use various ressources ( here is a good page about G**gle search engine )... you may found some usefull links like search engines for kids and you can design your own... search engine.

maingoogle.jpg

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
well I don't really use google at all
blink.gif
most of my time passes on gbatemp and youtube soo.
grog.gif

err.but if you say can you live without Wiki...well then HELL NO!
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah some of us have to stop at x6 not all of us are lucky to stop at x30 like you