Hacking can you hack a xbox one? and how?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, Xbox One still is not hacked and for now I do not see that changing any time soon. There is probably someone out there who has managed some sort of hack but I doubt anyone would ever release anything with dev mode being done for homebrew use.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to hack an Xbox One for homebrew as Dev mod exists (which allows any Xbox One to turn into a dev kit, effectively allowing you to run unlicensed software, to a certain extent anyways), so no exploit has been publicly released since it would only really give piracy (which most devs don't generally condone).

There are a few emulators and such already released for Dev mode, I believe Retroarch was ported over by Libretro a bit ago so you can always grab that, but otherwise you won't find anything that lets you pirate games or anything.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hacking the Xbox One is pointless just like Tom said above you can buy a DEV account for $20 to get access to emulators and the gamepass ultimate now have EA Play and 70% of microsoft exclusives are available to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021