Autism and its spectrum

Can we on the spectrum say "restarted"?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Friend of a friend (who was not on the spectrum and hardly knew much about it) tried to say we could. Had to explain how stupid what they said was.

Generally, the logic to when people can say certain words like this falls into if they are part of the group they are targeted against. I most certainly would not apply this term to myself and would feel extremely offended if anyone tried to.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Friend of a friend (who was not on the spectrum and hardly knew much about it) tried to say we could. Had to explain how stupid what they said was.

Generally, the logic to when people can say certain words like this falls into if they are part of the group they are targeted against. I most certainly would not apply this term to myself and would feel extremely offended if anyone tried to.
I wouldn't even apply it to myself either, had to learn that the hard way. If I have been called anything like that, then I would be annoyed or offended by it.

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I mean, I wouldn't get offended, but maybe that's just me
I also wouldn't apply it to myself, but rather because I'm not that far gone

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: