Hacking Can this method unban a switch

DylanZimmerman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there is a way to unban your switch with someone else's cert from their Nintendo switch but you get banned again within 10 minutes of doing that method. But what if you did that method and then quickly turned on incognito rcm, wouldn't that fix the issue of getting banned again?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
want your system unbanned? call nintendo and beg and plead and confess all your pirating sins to them.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there is a way to unban your switch with someone else's cert from their Nintendo switch but you get banned again within 10 minutes of doing that method. But what if you did that method and then quickly turned on incognito rcm, wouldn't that fix the issue of getting banned again?

No , you just be wasting a cert, if you want to play online, keep the unit clean, no CFW.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Er what is the difference of having incognito on a banned switch, as opposed to having it on an unbanned switch permanently.
Do you actually know how incognito works?
You cant go online for anything nintendo related,
you cant connect to the eshop, so..... even if it prevented a ban what is the point?
Youve effectively banned yourself.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is quite literally the most stupidest idea I have ever read.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone +1