Hacking Can the mods do anything about people creating threads about leaked games?

Noizetank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont read the posts then. Simple
Also all the people saying they dont like piracy, why hack your vita/3ds/ps3 etc etc?? Is it to play emulators with ROMS which is....Piracy.
I think we also need to stop posts of people going I dont like/care/mind/give2shits about Piracy.
We also need to realsie the reason consoles get hacked is for piracy. the devs can say I dont like it etc etc but look at the history of Hacked consoles all of them have piracy, it doesnt stop people bringing out games, look at the PS2 over 4000 games released but it could be chipped to allow PIRACY same for PSone DS PS3 360 blah blah blah massive libraries of games and piracy was enabled OMG!!!!!
I do enjoy reading all the posts from the babies that cry about piracy if you dont like it dont vsit this site or any other site that has hacking/exploit sections, dont hack your consoles and most certainly do not expect hacking to never ever end up with pirated software its so laughable when people start crying over their keyboards when piracy happens.

grafate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont read the posts then. Simple
Also all the people saying they dont like piracy, why hack your vita/3ds/ps3 etc etc?? Is it to play emulators with ROMS which is....Piracy.
I think we also need to stop posts of people going I dont like/care/mind/give2shits about Piracy.
We also need to realsie the reason consoles get hacked is for piracy. the devs can say I dont like it etc etc but look at the history of Hacked consoles all of them have piracy, it doesnt stop people bringing out games, look at the PS2 over 4000 games released but it could be chipped to allow PIRACY same for PSone DS PS3 360 blah blah blah massive libraries of games and piracy was enabled OMG!!!!!
I do enjoy reading all the posts from the babies that cry about piracy if you dont like it dont vsit this site or any other site that has hacking/exploit sections, dont hack your consoles and most certainly do not expect hacking to never ever end up with pirated software its so laughable when people start crying over their keyboards when piracy happens.

I think the arguing back and forth is the 2 extremes where the middle ground is actually correct. I admit I pirate games, but I do know that it is illegal. Even when I dump a game I know its illegal to do so but I don't care as the convenience is better to have all on the console. But the bitching starts when always one side says this and that is not illegal. I myself know what I am doing is illegal but has small risk so I don't care.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ppl should care less about illegal and the slave mentallity and just DO what they want. If they are not hurting anyone

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like a rather moot point now that Vitamin is leaked, there won't be anymore threads for specific game leaks. A mod should lock this topic..

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually find it quite humorous. For quite a while, I've scene people go on and on about how the Vita homebrew scene is "anti"-piracy, and then this happens. Heck, people were complaining about the Harry Potter program wiping their systems without realizing humor of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel