Hacking Can someone provide a step by step guide to swap two systems?

player0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Got two 3DSs (normal and XL) and I want to swap their systems including the save and stuff in their SDs.

Please help thanks.

player0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Of course emunand...
If it is sysnand, I get two 9.5...
Unless you have a method to keep GW use and swap sysnand, please do tell.

Zouiguipopo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes i want to know Too ! i have a Classic 3DS in emunand 9.5 ans i want to make my N3DSXL 9.0 in 9.5 Emunand and transfert all my 3DS Classic in my N3DXL with emunand 9.5 (if you can make amunand)

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes i want to know Too ! i have a Classic 3DS in emunand 9.5 ans i want to make my N3DSXL 9.0 in 9.5 Emunand and transfert all my 3DS Classic in my N3DXL with emunand 9.5 (if you can make amunand)
What you're asking isn't the same as what the creator of this thread wants.

What you're asking is simple and easily achievable. You simply boot up both systems into emuNAND and perform a system transfer as you would between two sysNANDs.

What OP needs is to extract the secureinfo from both systems and swap them over.
Doable, but not easily, and it has considerable risk that could result in bricking one or both systems.

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I'm looking as well to perform a system transfer from my Old3DS to my New3DS. To do so, must the 2 sysnands be unlinked from their 2 emunands ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same