Hardware Can someone please help a noob?

kevin007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I left the wii scene for a long time and I now want to get back in it. I'm so outdated i need some help.

1. I have a mod chip installed, I dunno which one it is.
2. Any updated needed? The last game I was able to play was Super Smash Bros Brawl. I modded the wii for that game and I haven't touched it since.

What version am I running? what should i update it to? Anything important released in these months where I left the scene?

I also read something about running games straight off my external harddrive?

Thank you in advance fellow gamers
smileipb2.png

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
don't go advising him/her to upgrade to 4.2 unless you sure he/she has a korean wii or not

first read to the sticky area in the hacking section about "Noob Starter Guide" and "Safemodding Essentials" and ask your questions on "NOOB PARADISE - this will let you gain knowledge on the benifits of 4.2 and it's downside and why it's still advisable to stick to 4.1 if you wand region free games.

then follow one of the guides in the sticky i had full understanding on what your gonna do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a