Homebrew can someone help me with wii engine?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't figue out how to load the cd rom everytime i do i come to the system.pce file that's makes me want to
hate2.gif
so much i am trying to run a game a cd game and i don't know what to do please help.

rx8ryder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi ghostface.

if you've done putting the syscard.pce in the roms\pcengine folder then the next step would be to lets say you just got the castlevania x game.
make sure you converted the audio files to .ogg if it isn't yet. then you gotta open up notepad and make a toc. copy and paste this to your notepad.

syscard: #syscard3.pce

Leadin
Track01.ogg
Track02.iso
Track03.ogg
Track04.ogg
Track05.ogg
Track06.ogg
Track07.ogg
Track08.ogg
Track09.ogg
Track10.ogg
Track11.ogg
Track12.ogg
Track13.ogg
Track14.ogg
Track15.ogg
Track16.ogg
Track17.ogg
Track18.ogg
Track19.ogg
Track20.ogg
Track21.ogg
Track22.iso
Leadout

save it as .toc and enjoy! i hope this helps!

Edit: If you still don't get it please post what you did so far. How did you try to get it to work?

bnaley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problems. I created a TOC file with exactly as rx8ryder put it above and put it into my DraculaX folder but when I try to load it a black screen pops up and then it goes back to the menu. I have a DraculaX cue file, all the OGG sound files, track 2 and 22 ISO files, and the TOC file in the Dracula X directory but I can only see the TOC file and the 2 ISO files when I try to run it. I also have the #syscard in the rom/pcengine directory as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bnaley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I loaded the toc then it flashes to a black screen and back to the menu where you select the file. It's probably something simple that I'm missing but I'll be damned if I know what it is.

bnaley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok here is exactly what I have done. I made a toc out of one of the ISO files with binsplit. This is exactly what is in the toc file that I named DraculaX.toc.

Leadin
Track01.ogg
Track02.iso
Track03.ogg
Track04.ogg
Track05.ogg
Track06.ogg
Track07.ogg
Track08.ogg
Track09.ogg
Track10.ogg
Track11.ogg
Track12.ogg
Track13.ogg
Track14.ogg
Track15.ogg
Track16.ogg
Track17.ogg
Track18.ogg
Track19.ogg
Track20.ogg
Track21.ogg
Track22.iso
Leadout

I put these files above in the DraculaX folder under roms/pcengine. I put all these files above in this folder and the #syscard3.pce is in the roms/pcengine folder. Now when I try to run DraculaX.toc, it goes to a black screen and then back to the file menu. Am I missing anything here?

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnaley said:
Ok here is exactly what I have done. I made a toc out of one of the ISO files with binsplit. This is exactly what is in the toc file that I named DraculaX.toc.

Leadin
Track01.ogg
Track02.iso
Track03.ogg
Track04.ogg
Track05.ogg
Track06.ogg
Track07.ogg
Track08.ogg
Track09.ogg
Track10.ogg
Track11.ogg
Track12.ogg
Track13.ogg
Track14.ogg
Track15.ogg
Track16.ogg
Track17.ogg
Track18.ogg
Track19.ogg
Track20.ogg
Track21.ogg
Track22.iso
Leadout

I put these files above in the DraculaX folder under roms/pcengine. I put all these files above in this folder and the #syscard3.pce is in the roms/pcengine folder. Now when I try to run DraculaX.toc, it goes to a black screen and then back to the file menu. Am I missing anything here?
for the first track and 2nd track, specify the time it starts

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*update* everything works now
smile.gif
ok do exactly what the other dude posted about the music tracks below.

ok copy and past this like if it was your list place the syscard.pce file in the roms/pcengine directory, and if you want to organize everything make a folder of the game you have. Then finally i think you need a syscard.pce file in the dir with the game alone with the toc below(of course the toc list depends on how many tracks the game has), and presto you done. i know the instructions that the guy made the emu was very annoying, but this is how it should have been made in the first place....enjoy.

Leadin
Track01.ogg
Track02.iso
Track03.ogg
Track04.ogg
Track05.ogg
Track06.ogg
Track07.ogg
Track08.ogg
Track09.ogg
Track10.ogg
Track11.ogg
Track12.ogg
Track13.ogg
Track14.ogg
Track15.ogg
Track16.ogg
Track17.ogg
Track18.ogg
Track19.ogg
Track20.ogg
Track21.ogg
Track22.iso
Leadout

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters