Hacking Can someone help me with my r4i clone?

RasenShuriken

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my R4i http://ndsill.net/ it is a very rare R4i clone i think...im saying this because i downloaded the Wood for r4 clones and it does not work on my r4.when i touch the button with the sd it freezes.Please can someone tell me what it is or if there is a solution.or if there is another Wood program please tell me.oh and if u know where i can get skins for it?(There is no skin in its website)

skuggi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not familiar with that site, which doesn't appear to even work. where did you buy it from? or do you have a pic of the cart itself?

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wood won't support your piece of shit cart.

If you want to use it for just one or two old games, then fine. But if you have any intention of playing some new games, then I recommend a new cart. Try PM'ing Rydian and asking to see his miracle chart.

Or just get:

1. Acekard 2i
Benefits:
  • Constant AKAIO updates
  • Anti - Anti - Piracy or AAP that works on certain microSD cards, new update coming soon
  • DSi Support
  • Can be flashed to work with DSi 1.4.1
  • Minimalistic, intuitive menu
2. Supercard DS2
Benefits:
  • Regular updates
  • Working AAP/Clean mode
  • DSi Support
  • Does not require a flash to work with 1.4.1
  • Supports AVI, FLV, MP4 and other video formats
  • GBA and SNES/Super Famicom emulation
  • eBook reader
  • Real Time Menu containing In-Game-Guide, Real-Time-Save, Real-Time-Cheats, Slow motion, and intuitive free cheat function
  • Simple menu with smaller learning curve

RasenShuriken

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
Wood won't support your piece of shit cart.

If you want to use it for just one or two old games, then fine. But if you have any intention of playing some new games, then I recommend a new cart. Try PM'ing Rydian and asking to see his miracle chart.

Or just get:

1. Acekard 2i
Benefits:
  • Constant AKAIO updates
  • Anti - Anti - Piracy or AAP that works on certain microSD cards, new update coming soon
  • DSi Support
  • Can be flashed to work with DSi 1.4.1
  • Minimalistic, intuitive menu
2. Supercard DS2
Benefits:
  • Regular updates
  • Working AAP/Clean mode
  • DSi Support
  • Does not require a flash to work with 1.4.1
  • Supports AVI, FLV, MP4 and other video formats
  • GBA and SNES/Super Famicom emulation
  • eBook reader
  • Real Time Menu containing In-Game-Guide, Real-Time-Save, Real-Time-Cheats, Slow motion, and intuitive free cheat function
  • Simple menu with smaller learning curve
Actually i have been playing new games very recently.All i need is the ysmenu and of course its EXTinfo files and infolib files i just wanted wood for the new Kingdom Hearts Game o.o

kolosus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Obviously this is a clone card. No question there. Question is which card's clone is it? I tried downloading their firmware and couldn't figure it out because their firmware download stalled and wouldn't start back up... I'll try again later and see if I can get it.

So did you download the firmware from the "official" site? Did you try their firmware? Why are you trying only wood? There are other clones out there and wood wont work on most clones. If you've downloaded the "official" firmware post back here and we'll help you out.

Good luck.

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kolosus said:
Ok. Obviously this is a clone card. No question there. Question is which card's clone is it? I tried downloading their firmware and couldn't figure it out because their firmware download stalled and wouldn't start back up... I'll try again later and see if I can get it.

So did you download the firmware from the "official" site? Did you try their firmware? Why are you trying only wood? There are other clones out there and wood wont work on most clones. If you've downloaded the "official" firmware post back here and we'll help you out.

Good luck.

it is a dstt clone.

kolosus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RasenShuriken. Are you still around? Still watching this thread?

It is a DSTT clone. So get hold of the latest DSTT loader software. Unpack it into the memory card. You'll have one file named ttds.dat make a copy of it and rename it to "iLL.iL" and you're good to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.