Hacking Can someone help me with Gamecube vc injects?

Dudeguy420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time i make a gamecube inject with the tecmoon gc injector, the game starts up and then the wii logo shows. After that it turns into a black screen. The weird thing is that wii games work with the injector, but the gamecube games wont load. Is there a way that I can fix this?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to put Nintendon't on your SD Card for it to work. (So yes, you also need a SD card)

Make sure is formatted to FAT32, stick it into your computer. Use the wii injector to install it.

upload_2020-6-12_19-29-8.png

Dudeguy420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to put Nintendon't on your SD Card for it to work. (So yes, you also need a SD card)

Make sure is formatted to FAT32, stick it into your computer. Use the wii injector to install it.

View attachment 213142
does that mean that i should delete the nintendont folder in the apps folder in the sd card?
and then download the nintendont from the injector?

Dudeguy420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. That would be recommended. The injector will detect your SD card and then properly set it up, when you use "Download from github" option.
I deleted nintendont, downloaded nintendont, and then made a new injection, but when I loaded the injection my wii u just went to the black screen. Its weird because sometimes it will work, like 1/20 times, but the other times it just crashes. And my wii injections work. So does that specify that I did something wrong?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted nintendont, downloaded nintendont, and then made a new injection, but when I loaded the injection my wii u just went to the black screen. Its weird because sometimes it will work, like 1/20 times, but the other times it just crashes. And my wii injections work. So does that specify that I did something wrong?
Is possible the SD card isn't being read properly. I know my wii u sd card slot sometimes just doesn't detect on the first insert. To be sure is reading the sd card at all. Clean the contacts on the sd card, Load the wii mode menu, insert the sd card. The SD card slot in the bottom left of the wii main menu should light up if it can detect it. If not convince load the homebrew channel. You should see your homebrew apps. If you can see them, then the system is detecting them. Just return to wii u mode and try again.

upload_2020-6-12_21-2-55.png

Dudeguy420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is possible the SD card isn't being read properly. I know my wii u sd card slot sometimes just doesn't detect on the first insert. To be sure is reading the sd card at all. Clean the contacts on the sd card, Load the wii mode menu, insert the sd card. The SD card slot in the bottom left of the wii main menu should light up if it can detect it. If not convince load the homebrew channel. You should see your homebrew apps. If you can see them, then the system is detecting them. Just return to wii u mode and try again.

View attachment 213155
I got it working a little bit but when I run the games it says no memcard has been inserted even though I checked the box in the injector, is there any reason why this happens?

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it might be similar to the problem i have.
when i try to boot a GC inject, it doesn't work.
but when i boot something else in vWii then press home button to return to wii u menu,
then my GC injects work.
i just boot nintendont from home menu (channel forwarder) then press home button before launching a GC inject.
i don't know why this happens and it didn't always happen. suddenly, overnight, black screens.
hope this helps

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working a little bit but when I run the games it says no memcard has been inserted even though I checked the box in the injector, is there any reason why this happens?
Make sure that whenever you change any settings using the injector, that you press the create config file button. It will put a file on the sd card with the checked settings enabled.

upload_2020-6-13_0-0-34.png

You should also be able to change the settings before starting the game.

upload_2020-6-13_0-3-41.png

Enable Memcard emulation to enable the memory card. Set the block size to your desired capacity. Higher numbers create memcards with more storage that can hold more game saves, but considered unsafe because some games may not be able to save properly. Turn Memcard Multi on makes it so that a memory card is created for each game instead of only one memory card for all games.

Dudeguy420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure that whenever you change any settings using the injector, that you press the create config file button. It will put a file on the sd card with the checked settings enabled.

View attachment 213175

You should also be able to change the settings before starting the game.

View attachment 213176

Enable Memcard emulation to enable the memory card. Set the block size to your desired capacity. Higher numbers create memcards with more storage that can hold more game saves, but considered unsafe because some games may not be able to save properly. Turn Memcard Multi on makes it so that a memory card is created for each game instead of only one memory card for all games.
So turn on memcard emulation and then create the config file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o