Gaming Can someone help me pick out a dell?

thejellydude

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know that Toshiba and other brands are generally considered better than Dell, but I'm getting 30% off on a laptop, (After it's lowest price, so after deals) and I really can't complain. I was wondering if anyone could either configure one, or give me suggestions on a pre-built one from Dell.

Since it's pretty important, I'd like to say my purposes for this guy. Mainly multi-tasking, (think 8+ programs at a time) but I'd probably be gaming, but nothing too high. (I don't need to run Crysis full speed) I have a few configurations, but I'm not too sure about them. I'd like to stay in the 1800 price range. (After the discount of course)

I've made a few, but I'm not too sure on some of the parts. Second opinions would be nice.
https://ecomm2.dell.com/dellstore/[email protected]

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, everything there seems pretty solid. But I know next to nothing about laptop graphics cards, so I can't help you in that area.
At the moment, the Studio 17 looks the best value, mainly because the monitor is higher resolution than the other too (1920x1080, which means 1080p and so Full HD), and because it's pretty similar to the other two, but a lot cheaper. Plus, you get the Earthlink internet connection with that one. Also it has the best design if you even give a damn aha.
The biggest difference is the graphics card though, but I think the 3650 holds out pretty well, and you should be able to play Crysis with it, but just on low.
Perhaps put in a BD drive, then it will be even better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps