Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

Read the sticky.

This guy had his manners with him, he said hi before pointing out and instructing the op that stickies are available.

This answer was perfectly fine as was the following.

Short answer, no you can't. You can either buy a Wii U and hope it has 5.3.2 or wait for an exploit for 5.5.1

After this point, technically, only a troll would post anything negative or jump on the sarcastic band wagon as the op had already been pointed to the stickies.

Trolling is of course a form of bullying and I just can't stand bullies. Say what you want but I will always stand by the victimised as should all in a real community.

If your only arguments are that it's good for the forum if everyone starts to condescend to an op, especially after 2 other people hand kindly already pointed out all that was necessary then I'm afraid it's you guys that have it all wrong. How insulting do you think it is to undermine the original replys and then to assume the op is to dull to understand.

Really, come on.

Last edited by ARVI80,

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guy had his manners with him, he said hi before pointing out and instructing the op that stickies are available.

If your only arguments are that it's good for the forum if everyone starts to condescend to an op, especially after 2 other people hand kindly already pointed out all that was necessary then I'm afraid it's you guys that have it all wrong. How insulting do you think it is to undermine the original replys and then to assume the op is to dull to understand.

Really, come on.

You sure changed your tune.
Nice post but that's your opinion. Go preach about it on a blog or something.

The facts are people need to start reading stickies and actually searching before posting spam.

Reactions: brienj

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

This answer was perfectly fine as was the following.

After this point, technically, only a troll would post anything negative or jump on the sarcastic band wagon as the op had already been pointed to the stickies.

Trolling is of course a form of bullying and I just can't stand bullies. Say what you want but I will always stand by the victimised as should all in a real community.

Really, come on.
I used to run a forum years ago and I would just instantly ban people that came to the forum and did what the OP did. It's common knowledge for ANY forum you go to, to look at the stickies and search, and THEN if you can't find anything, you ask. Frankly I didn't want people like that on my forum. At least the OP wasn't banned here. It's because of people like you that defend people like the OP, that every kid in the class gets a trophy now, and that is not a good thing, it takes away all initiative and drive from people and turns them into mindless slugs.

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, it is my opinion and I respect yours also. However I also don't disagree with the issues either. Everyone telling him over and over or berating him helps what?

And why should some kids be told they are not as good as others.
Look up what happens in the blue eyes, brown eyes experiment and you will no why all kids should be made to feel equal.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it is my opinion and I respect yours also. However I also don't disagree with the issues either. Everyone telling him over and over or berating him helps what?

And why should some kids be told they are not as good as others.
Look up what happens in the blue eyes, brown eyes experiment and you will no why all kids should be made to feel equal.
Lol I thought this was GBATEMP, not a anti bullying class for 3rd graders.

"Everyone telling him over and over"
-
"Everyone posting without reading stickies over and over"

I think it's time for a thread lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bruh