Homebrew Can Someone help me here?

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I bought a New 3DS XL with the Katsukity Capture Card that I found on the Loopy's Forum. I knew about the stupid Product Key that Katsukity put on their Capture Cards so I asked him for the Key and he told me that I didnt need one for these new ones and...he was right I didnt need to put any Key and it was working perfectly and the 3DS itself was in perfect condition and I even chat with the guy. So what is the problem? One day the program simply asked me for the Key. Every Capture Card has its own ID but they Key is given to you by Katsukity....but theyre gone. I dont know what happened one night it was working fine then next morning it was asking me for the Key. I dont think its the guys fault or IDK I mean he hasnt blocked me has been really nice. He say he dont know and asked me to try it on another PC but I only have one PC.

So Ive seen that some more people has this problem with the Key. Thats why I ask if someone can make the program not ask for a Key? I mean the company is long gone in bankruptcy so I dont think it will be a bd thing to do. I uploaded the program here. Thanks in advance and have a good day.

Attachments

• new3DSview_ver113_r2.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 164

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs